We are excited to be recruiting a Full-Time ‘Chef de Partie’ to join Vacherin: working on our ‘Premier Crew Team’, helping to support our 100 London-based sites.
Location: Central London (zone 1-3)
Team: Premier Crew
Rate of pay: £29,000 per annum
Work Pattern: Monday to Friday
Vacherin is a boutique London-based contract caterer; we provide catering and front-of-house experiences with a difference. At Vacherin, we aim to keep delivering deliciously different experiences, having fun, and offering remarkable service at the heart of everything we do.
About Premier Crew
Premier Crew is the in-house support team. We strive to deliver the best services and support to over 100 London- based contracts within the sectors of property, finance, law, media, and education.
You will be...
- Effective with time management of busy kitchen section
- Working with a high standard of food preparation
- Great attention to detail
- Self-motivated and have a passion for hospitality and cooking
- at least 1-year experience in a Chef de Partie role
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Running and supervising any kitchen section to the required standards set by the Head Chef
- Ensuring all preparation of the designated section is complete and ready for each service
- Be responsible for the quality control of stock and prepared foods
- Ensuring good stock and waste control is practiced
- Execute cooking to the expected high standard quickly and efficiently
- Ensure the cleanliness and organisation of the designated section
- Support head (sous) chef in delivering the required standard of food
- Perform other duties as assigned by the head chef and management
What's in it for you?
Working with Vacherin has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Private medical eligibility
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Volunteering days
- Professional subscriptions
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Vacherin officially formed part of CH&CO Catering Group Ltd in 2021.
Partnerships, Innovation, Integrity, Quality, Fun