We have a fabulous opportunity for a passionate, engaging, and experienced Hospitality Assistant/ Receptionist to join Vacherin and work at one of our prestigious sites in Central London.
Site: PSP Investment
Location: 10 Bressenden Place, London SW1E 5DH
Salary: £29,800 per annum
Contract: Full-Time – 40 hours per week
Work Pattern: Monday to Friday
About PSP Investment
Foundation in 1999, PSP Investment is one of Canada’s largest pension investment managers. PSP manages a diversified global portfolio composed of investments in capital markets, private equity, real estate, infrastructure, natural resources, and credit investments.
Vacherin is London’s contract caterer; we provide catering and front-of-house experiences with a difference. At Vacherin, we aim to keep delivering deliciously different experiences, having fun, and offering remarkable service to all our clients.
You will be...
- Responsible for completing meeting room checks before and after meetings,
- Reporting any cleaning, maintenance & AV issues to the reception manager
- Responsible for organising servicing meeting rooms, catering, events, and functions that occur at PSP Investment London Office.
- Managing the staff café, Hospitality areas and assisting in preparing and serving the food.
Some of the Keys Responsibilities are:
- To communicate effectively with all members of the senior management and on-site team as well as clients and all other contractors
- To be responsible for all aspects of catering procurement, including stock take, and placing food, beverage, and suppliers on a timely basis.
- Work in conjunction with the Reception Manager on preparing quotes for hospitality bookings/events.
- To deal with the loading bay to collect delivery in the mornings.
- To help to monitor the quality of coffee provided in the meeting rooms.
- supporting reception to ensure that visitor arrival is communicated to the relevant people promptly and that the visitor is either met or escorted to the relevant room/area in a timely fashion.
- Identify and highlight any meeting room conflicts and manage the operational process for booking the meeting rooms.
- Dealing with emails and calls.
What's in it for you?
Working with Vacherin has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Private medical eligibility
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Volunteering days
- Professional subscriptions
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Vacherin officially formed part of CH&CO Catering Group Ltd in 2021.
Partnerships, Innovation, Integrity, Quality, Fun