Social Media & Content Manager:
We are so excited to be recruiting for a Social Media & Content Manager to join the marketing team here at Hawksmoor House. This is a role that will allow you to embark on a journey that doesn’t have a final destination. With an opportunity to own it, you’ll just keep on going, making it your own and flexing your creativity to the max. You tell us what you want to do! Your contribution will help us stand out from the crowd and be an example of best-in-class creativity and storytelling on social media. With that, you’ll grow and develop - and we’ll grow - but it’s also about being part of something bigger, something truly special.
Shortly after being named the best steak restaurant in the world, we became a certified B Corp last month and ranked as one of the top 100 Best Companies to work for over 10 years. This is alongside being rated as one of the most sustainable restaurant groups in the country and raising over £1 million for Action Against Hunger, as well as supporting a number of charities closer to home. But back to the role…
A snapshot of what you’ll be doing:
Picture it… Social Media & Content Manager at Hawksmoor… Looks good? But what will the day-to-day be like?
Well, you’ll be:
· Creating the social media plan for Hawksmoor and our cheeky younger cousin The Lowback bar
· Delivering your plans across all owned social media channels
· Developing and presenting quarterly and monthly organic social media plans for Hawksmoor and The Lowback in-line with the marketing objectives, wider business activity calendar and broader cultural events.
· Creating organic social content (stills, reels, stories etc), finding and drawing upon appropriate external resources where required, in line with the brand identity and tone of voice.
· Ensuring cohesion with other marketing channels, proactively introducing creative social campaigns related to brand or broader business activity, culturally relevant dates as well as evergreen content to grow the community, increase engagement and further develop organic brand presence.
· Staying on top of social media trends and the ever-changing landscape, educating the rest of the team and getting ahead of the curve by exploring new social media opportunities and making insightful recommendations.
What we are looking for:
· Well-rounded experience in managing social media platforms for brands.
· Proven experience of leading and delivering organic social media plans, ideally in a consumer, hospitality or e-commerce brand.
· A social media guru with a strong understanding of the social media landscape and a passionate user of digital technologies with in-depth knowledge of channel and platform nuances, content strategy and influencer marketing.
· A natural aptitude for working autonomously, with confidence to use your own initiative and be proactive in making recommendations.
· Excellent written English and verbal skills with experience and confidence writing creative copy, able to flex for different audiences, ensuring an on-brand and consistent tone of voice.
· A sense of pride in the work produced, ability to role model “work hard and be nice to people”, and making others feel optimistic.
What’s in it for you:
· Discounted health and fitness benefits
· Additional paid maternity and paternity leave to help you care for new additions to your family
· Income protection insurance for critical illness and death benefit
· 50% off food in our restaurants for you and your loved ones
· An optional paid day each year to use for volunteering
· Exclusive savings on travel, shopping, restaurants, and more
· A restaurant welfare budget allocated for healthy snacks, drinks and support during our busiest times of the year
· Huge investment in training and development with qualifications across Wine, H&S, Food Safety, HR and a five-stage management development programme, run in partnership with the Watershed Management School
· Access to counselling, remote GP/physio services, legal advice and more
We strive to be a company that is inclusive in terms of age, gender, identity, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, and to create an environment where everyone, from any background, can be happy at work.