Lounges - Store Person & Preparation Chef
As the morning Prep and Storeroom Chef you will be in charge of the store room, deliveries and readying the kitchen for the day ahead. You will be at the heart of our kitchen operation so living locally to be able to get to our sites for an early start is pretty key.
This role would suit someone with kitchen or catering experience as the role comes with responsibilities of setting up the kitchen by 9am service, completing prep (in line with prep and par), batch cooking and supporting the team to set them up for success for the day and the ones to follow.
We are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion for hospitality. The successful Prep and Storeroom Chef will be responsible for the following duties:
- Manage the receipt of all morning deliveries including invoices
- Store, label and rotate goods correctly
- Ensure prep is completed for the service ahead
- Work with the Head Chef and Sous Chef to update on stock availability and ordering requirements
- Ensuring the walk-in fridge, freezers and all dry store areas are sparkling clean and to all Food Safety standards
- Support on breakfast and brunch service
- Any deep clean jobs that need attention
- Back of House book complete for the Morning including all Temperature's and Probe checks.
What do you get?
- Tips shared equally across the team, based on hours worked
- Competitive pay
- Unlimited 50% staff discount to enjoy outside working hours
- Free meal from Lounge menu with every shift worked, regardless of length
- Annual Loyalty share award following 3 years service
- Easy access to pay as you earn it with Wage Stream
- Christmas and Boxing Day off!
- 24/7 Employee Wellness Helpline alongside Lounges own Mental Health Champions
- Fantastic opportunity for advancement and progression within a rapidly expanding company
- The best staff party in Hospitality! Loungefest!
What we're about
Our Loungers say, "Yeah, I'll do that!" and don't hesitate to get involved. They roll their sleeves up, muck in with anything that needs to be done and are ready to learn and train on the job. Wanting to learn and grow is what makes you a great fit for us. We work as one team, looking after each other and our communities. Being in the kitchen means you're at the heart of it all. Join us and see for yourself.