We are CH&CO, we’re proud to take a more thoughtful, mindful approach to the food experiences we source, prepare and present. We are recruiting for a Kitchen Porter to work at Queens Gate School.
You will be...
- Ensuring food preparation areas are clean and hygienic
- Washing, polishing and Storing away dishes and kitchen utensils
- Receiving and putting away stock
- Assissting with food prep
- Transporting cooked food from kitchen to dining areas
- Assisting in any area when circumstances dictate
What's in it for you?
Working with CH&CO has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Private medical eligibility
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Volunteering days
- Professional subscriptions
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Inquisitive, Inclusive, Uplifting