This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of City of London’s finest boutique properties. The unique 74-bedroom five-star hotel is part of The Autograph Collection from Marriott. Perfectly situated in Central London, we're just moments from Bank Tube Station.
The Role of a Night Manager
Leading from the front, the Night Manager is a critical role for the hotel where you will manage the smooth-running of the night-time operation to ensure all our guests have a unique and enjoyable experience.
Our guests will be your priority, you will be a strong communicator, with a great eye for detail and organisation skills. You will be responsible and trustworthy. You will have fun with our guests and enjoy being part of the front office team.
Successful candidates will have previous hotel experience working in a senior front office role with sound knowledge of Opera.
Our Top Ten Benefits
- 28 days’ holiday rising to 33 with length of service. (Including bank holidays)
- Marriott staff rate available to the Threadneedles team
- Investment into your career with our Management Apprentice programmes
- Investment into your learning and development with the Digital Learning Zone and Learning courses
- Financial wellbeing with lifestyle savings and discounts from over 1,200 retailers.
- Interactive health and wellbeing platform and health care cash plan benefits package
- Contributing to your future with the Pension scheme
- Recognition of positive contributions aligned with our company values
- Free meals on duty
- £500 referral fee if you recommend someone to work for us
Threadneedles Hotel is one of six hotels and properties operated by YTL Hotels in the UK. YTL Hotels is the hospitality arm of one of Malaysia's most dynamic conglomerates.
Every day, our stars craft inspired experiences to accomplish our culture of service excellence.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.
If you feel this unique opportunity is for you and you would love to join and be a part of the YTL team, please apply now.