We are looking for Waitresses/Waiters who want to work in an unforgettable environment, providing an enchanting experience to our guests.
As our Waitress/Waiter, you will be passionate about food and beverage, especially when our culinary team use locally sourced ingredients or vegetables grown in our own gardens.
You will work closely with the rest of the team to deliver exceptional service in an enthusiastic and charming manner; our Waitress/Waiters do make lifelong friends here rather than just working with colleagues.
Your product knowledge, attention to detail and engaging communication style will allow you to play an integral role within the restaurant team, setting and maintaining first class standards.
Your talent will ensure our guests have the best dining experience in either our Garden House Restaurant (Anglo-Italian), Japanese Grill Restaurant called The Dining Room, Private Members Restaurant at The Club House and Health Club & Spa Deli.
We are happy to discuss any working opportunities, whether you are looking for a full time or a part time role as Waitress/Waiter.
• Our full-time role will typically work 5 days out of 7 including weekends
• Our part time roles can be 2/3 or 4 days a week but be prepared to help support us during our busiest times i.e. the weekend and evenings.
The rate of pay starts at £8.33 per hour with the opportunity to earn up to £10.33 per hour, as your knowledge and experience with the company grows. You will also be eligible to receive TRONC and will be provided with meals whilst you are on shift.
In addition to a competitive reward, we are committed to investing heavily in your development and helping you grow a long-term career with Beaverbrook.
As a member of our team you can expect to receive:
- Competitive salary
- Personal development support
- Wide range of recognised qualifications and development opportunities
- Free employee shuttle bus from our local train station
- Discounted rates on Food & Beverage
- Meals on duty for some positions
- 28 days annual leave(including Bank Holidays), rising by 1 day each year for 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Earn up to £1000 for recommend a friend scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 20% off with our sister company – KidZania
- Free parking
- And other local benefits
Across the Estate our team will naturally deliver exceptional customer service to each other and our guests, reflecting our approach to unrivalled hospitality.
Beaverbrook aims to blend the elegant with the informal achieved through the delivery of its excellent and incredibly friendly team.