Barista / Bar Back
We're looking for a Bar Back to join our front of house team helping support the seamless running of the bar at The Ivy Cheltenham Brasserie . The pace is fast and the standards are high, but if you are passionate and a quick learner, it could be the start of a great career.
- Provide support to the entire bar team
- Establish and maintain good working relationships amongst the bar and front of house team
- Monitor and regularly replenish all stock, ensuring bartenders have the supplies to make drinks
- Ensure the bar area is clean
- Will be responsible for maintaining the coffee machine and making coffee for guests
What’s in it for you?
As well as a chance to add one of the world’s most prestigious names to your CV, you’ll get:
- Top class training – before the job and on the job, plus opportunities to progress
- Excellent staff meals, served exactly as they are to guests
- A generous staff discount at all of our Ivy Collection restaurants nationwide
- Lots of great benefits including free uniform, cycle to work scheme and savings on things like gym membership and cinema tickets
- Reward programmes recognising employee longevity and recognising those who promote us as an employer of choice
- A great work-life balance and plenty of opportunities to socialise with your team outside the workplace
- External support in partnership with the charity, Hospitality in Action - providing access to legal care, financial support & personal advice