Chef de Partie
We’re looking for Chef de Parties who want to work in an environment that is unforgettable, enchanting and guest focused.
Our Chef de Parties are responsible for a section in the kitchen and are integral to the production of delectable dishes, serving stylish modern food in a relaxed but fast paced environment. Your talent will ensure our guests have the best dining experience in our Garden House Restaurant (Anglo-Italian) or Japanese Grill Restaurant called The Dining Room.
As our Chef de Partie, you will have the opportunity to use fresh produce, often sourced from our own gardens or local suppliers.
You will play an integral role within the kitchen brigade and together with the team will take every opportunity to delight our guests.
We are happy to discuss any working opportunities whether you are looking for a full time or a part time role.
• Our full-time role will typically work 5 days out of 7 including weekends
• Our part time roles can be 2/3 or 4 days a week but be prepared to help support us during our busiest times i.e. the weekend.
As a member of our culinary team you will receive additional benefits in addition to the below:
• After your first 6 months of service you receive a pair of Birkenstocks
• Annually you will receive a knife to add to your collection to recognise your length of service
• Supplier Trips
In addition to a competitive reward, we are committed to investing heavily in your development and helping you grow a long-term career with Beaverbrook.
As a member of our team you can expect to receive:
- Competitive salary
- Personal development support
- Wide range of recognised qualifications and development opportunities
- Free employee shuttle bus from our local train station
- Discounted rates on Food & Beverage
- Meals on duty for some positions
- 28 days annual leave(including Bank Holidays), rising by 1 day each year for 5 years
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Long Service Awards
- Earn up to £1000 for recommend a friend scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 20% off with our sister company – KidZania
- Free parking
- And other local benefits
Across the Estate our team will naturally deliver exceptional customer service to each other and our guests, reflecting our approach to unrivalled hospitality.
Beaverbrook aims to blend the elegant with the informal achieved through the delivery of its excellent and incredibly friendly team.