Chef de Partie
We are excited to be recruiting a Chef de Partie to join our kitchen team. Hopefully you'll have some experience already working as a Chef De Partie, cooking in a kitchen that cares about the food it sends out.
You’ll be working with amazing produce from some of the best suppliers in the country; and alongside talented and happy chefs, led by Michelin starred Matt Brown.
Work somewhere awesome:
Shortly after being named the best steak restaurant in the world, we became a certified B Corp in 2022 and ranked in the top 100 Best Companies for 11 consecutive years. This is alongside being rated as one of the most sustainable restaurant groups in the country and raising over £1 million for Action Against Hunger, as well as supporting several charities closer to home.
- Refer a friend bonus of £1000 + from day 1
- Tronc paid for every hour you work, breaks and holidays
- Discounted health and fitness benefits
- Access to Wagestream which instantly pays you wages for hours worked
- Additional paid maternity and paternity leave to help you care for new additions to your family
- Income protection insurance for critical illness and death benefit
- Free meals when you’re at work,
- 50% off food in our restaurants for you and your loved ones
- An optional paid day each year to use for volunteering
- Exclusive savings on travel, shopping, restaurants, and more
- 28 days’ holiday that include service charge
- A restaurant welfare budget allocated for healthy snacks, drinks and support during our busiest times of the year
- Huge investment in training and development with qualifications across Wine, H&S, Food Safety, HR and a five-stage management development programme, run in partnership with the Watershed Management School
- Access to counselling, remote GP/physio services, legal advice and more
We strive to be a company that is inclusive in terms of age, gender, identity, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, and to create an environment where everyone, from any background, can be happy at work.