Food Service Assistant - Mon - Fri (term - time only)
We are CH&CO, we’re proud to take a more thoughtful, mindful approach to the food experiences we source, prepare and present. We are recruiting for a Food Services Assistant to work at Sunnydown School.
You will be...
•Serve all food to the highest standard and in line with the CH&CO style using the correct tools andpresentation techniques.
•Prepare and serve all beverages in a timely manner and to the CH&CO standard.
•To assist with food preparation in kitchen to the CH&CO standard as required
•To set up service counters for service and keep the service areas clean, tidy and presentable in line withthe CH&CO standards.
What's in it for you?
Working with CH&CO has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- Volunteering days
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Inquisitive, Inclusive, Uplifting