Wadworth - Commis Chef - Bar Staff - The George Hotel, Frome
At Wadworth we are all about Real Brewing, Real Pubs and Real People. We are a family business with almost 150 years of rich history, that has pubs across the South and West. We believe that our team are the key to the success of our business and are at the heart of everything we do.
There is a great opportunity for a Commis Chef to join the team.
What are the benefits of joining the Wadworth Family?
- Opportunities to develop within the business and progress
- Discount card offering 25% off food, drink and accommodation
- Fair share of tips
- Flexible hours
- Accommodation provided (subject to availability)
- Double pay on Christmas Day
- Further benefits being introduced in the coming months
As Commis Chef you will work as part of the kitchen team, supporting the Head Chef and Sous Chef.
We serve great freshly cooked pub food and a range of Wadworth beers, the pub benefits from a large outside space and gets very busy during the holidays and when the sun shines.
As part of our team, we are looking for people who are:
- A great team player - working with the whole team, both front of house and back of house, to ensure that every customer has a fantastic experience.
- Reliable and passionate - being punctual, well presented, honest and full of enthusiasm.
We deliver outstanding customer experiences to our customers and meaningful opportunities to our team. Working at Wadworth is not just a job - it is being part of the family, it is rewarding, it will offer you exceptional career development and it will be fun.
We are looking for focused, motivated people with a good sense of humour to join our team - if this sounds like you then apply today!