L3 Senior Production Chef Apprenticeship in Morton-in-Marsh - ASK Italian
The starting rate of pay is £10.00 per hour - we don’t use apprentice rates of pay! Plus tips and benefits, along with pay rises throughout your journey as you climb your career ladder.
We offer a bespoke level 3 apprenticeship programme to launch your career with ASK Italian. We will teach you all about our business with the opportunity to gain a full time Sous Chef Role. Our CEO started out as a Team Member – where will your career take you?
Your duties will include:
- Demonstrating a passion for people, great service, and amazing food.
- Working together with our front of house team.
- Making sure the kitchen is fully prepared for service in line with cleaning, audit and brand standards.
- Working with and within all sections of the kitchen, creating our amazing dishes to company standards.
- Working in line with all food safety, health and safety, allergen and cleaning standards.
- Assist with all preparation including, deliveries, defrosting, labelling and storage.
- Safely close the kitchen and other back of house areas.
If you’re interested in creating amazing, authentic Italian dishes, from beautiful ingredients and serving our customers with style, this could be the start of something special. We’re always on the look out for people with drive, personality, ambition, potential and plenty of spirit – so does this sound like you?
If it does, we could give you an amazing Italian Education and support you through an award-winning career development programme.
As a Team Member we’ll give you:
- Full training into role and great opportunities for career development, including a fully accredited and industry recognised Level 3 Apprenticeship Certificate as a Senior Production Chef.
- Fantastic hourly rate, in line with our restaurant roles every step of the way, with a share of the tips on top.
- 50% discount at ASK Italian and Zizzi restaurants (including drinks!)
- Free meals on shift with a heavily discounted menu range too.
- New uniform provided, including shoes.
- 28 days paid holiday, pro-rata.
- ASK Italian are closed on Christmas day, meaning you’ll be able to spend Christmas exactly as you choose.
- Access to wages earned through Wagestream,
- Well-being and GP support for yourself and your family,
- Discounts on loads of lifestyle brands including Cinema and Travel,
- You’ll be part of a great team, creating and enjoying fantastic experiences and making friends for life!