L3 Hospitality Supervisor Apprentice in Ashby De La Zouch - ASK Italian
If you’re passionate and enthusiastic about Italy, Italian food and culture, this could be the start of something special. We respect the people we serve, we drive family values and love the environment we work in.
The salary is National Minimum Wage forage.
Up to 21 £6.83ph
It is enhanced with tips and benefits.
We offer a bespoke level 3 apprenticeship programme to launch your career with ASK Italian. We will teach you all about our business with the opportunity to gain an Assistant Manager Role! Our CEO started out as a Team Member – where will your career take you?
Your duties will include:
- Making sure the restaurant is fully set for service in line with cleaning, audit and brand standards.
- Demonstrating a passion for people, great service, and amazing food.
- Working in a team with our back of house staff.
- Effective and professional handling of any guest complaint.
- Ensuring orders are taken promptly and queries dealt with, assessing customers' needs and preferences and being able to make appropriate recommendations.
- Display confidence and strong menu knowledge.
- Anticipating guests needs to ensure they never have to ask for anything!
As a Team Member we’ll give you:
- Full training into role and great opportunities for career development, including a fully accredited and industry recognised Level 3 Apprenticeship Certificate as a Hospitality Supervisor.
- Fantastic hourly rate, in line with our restaurant roles every step of the way, with a share of the tips on top.
- 50% discount at ASK Italian and Zizzi restaurants (including drinks!)
- Free meals on shift with a heavily discounted menu range too.
- New uniform provided, including shoes.
- 28 days paid holiday, pro rata.
- ASK Italian are closed on Christmas day, meaning you’ll be able to spend Christmas exactly as you choose.
- Access to wages earned through Wagestream,
- Well-being and GP support for yourself and your family,
- Discounts on loads of lifestyle brands including Cinema and Travel,
- You’ll be part of a great team, creating and enjoying fantastic experiences and making friends for life!