£27,500 plus benefits
Stonegate Group is the UK’s biggest Pub Group with over 3,000 sites nationally. We’re recruiting for a Middleweight Graphic Designer. The purpose of the role is to produce quality, impactful designs/content to drive engagement via a variety of communications.
- Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent qualifications
- Must have significant Graphic Design experience, ideally in the hospitality sector
- Demonstrate a strong portfolio of work
- Has to live within a commutable distance to Wakefield
- A sample portfolio must be submitted when applying for this role
• Highly motivated, self-driven and enthusiastic with natural determination to push innovation and originality when it comes to design
• Excellent time keeping skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines
• A strong portfolio of work demonstrating a creative flair for typography and layout with a keen eye for detail
• Proven Marketing Design experience with the ability to design across print and digital channels
• Experience working across a range of brands, creating artwork using brand guidelines
• Knowledge of the print process, with the ability to create print ready artwork
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good understanding of marketing principles
• Confident in using Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience in animation and creating motion graphics would be a bonus
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, predominantly Word and PowerPoint
• A strong team player with excellent communication & people skills
• Ability to work with agencies including brand development, menu scientists and printers.
• Have a customer-oriented approach collaborating with all customers whether internal or external
• Constantly challenging for better and efficient ways of doing things and welcomes change
• Responsible for taking projects from concept to delivery, combining strong creative ideas with excellent art working skills
• Design for both internal and external communications
• Creation and development of digital marketing to support campaigns run by the wider marketing team
• Understanding visual trends and deploying them in fresh and exciting ways
• Working as part of team to deliver against key business KPI’s
• Acting as brand guardian to ensure and maintain brand consistency across all artwork
• Working directly with the food and drink Marketing Managers to create smarter menu design across all Stonegate formats
• Deliver effective marketing campaigns and comms with a clear call to action
• Create and implement digital advertising campaigns for our socials, web, email, app and screens
• Manage and evolve solutions to reduce menu complexity across the business
• Work closely with the Marketing teams to create compelling internal briefs
• Asset Management - manage a bank of design assets, including supplier images
To apply please include a sample portfolio.
Why join Stonegate Group? We can offer you:
- Financial rewards: a competitive salary (up to £27,500 based on your experience) with bonus potential to 10%; being able to access your salary as you earn it with Wagestream; 25 days annual leave, our Stonegate discount card and High Street discounts.
- Well Being support: Private Healthcare through Vitality, annual leave purchase scheme, discounted dental insurance, Engagement Events, discounted offers with David Lloyd Leisure.
- Great Working Environment: Modern offices, with collaborative workspaces and secure free parking, regular social events, Company Charity Partnerships, award winning learning opportunities and ongoing career support at all levels.