Stock Operative - Winter Wonderland
Winter Wonderland, London’s Hyde Park
As the world’s leading attraction partner for skill games and amusements across the globe, we are looking for Stock Operatives to join our team and be part of the fun and help deliver excellent customer service for our guests. Located in the heart of London’s Hyde Park, Winter Wonderland has been bringing the Christmas joy to all guests for over 10 years. With open air game stalls, arcades, ice skating, street food stalls, bars and many more, it is the place to be this festive season.
If you can answer yes to the following questions, we want to talk to you:
Are you passionate about being part of a team that delivers excellent customer service?
Do you want to work in a fun filled environment where the whole experience is to work hard and play hard?
Are you committed to maintaining high standards of cleanliness, and ensuring your place of work is a safe one?
HB Leisure is a global company and leading provider of skills games and arcades in theme parks in over 20 countries and 100 theme parks. The opportunity to develop your career as the business expands are endless. We are proud that many of our senior operators started out in arcades and parks just like Winter Wonderland.
This role will support the management team in ensuring a great experience for our customers to have lots of fun during their visit to Winter wonderland. You do not need previous experience, but a great work ethic and commitment to work well within a team are critical.
In return we will offer you:
- £12 per hour
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Full-time and part-time positions available
- Recommend a Friend Scheme - Put forward a friend to work for us to earn a bonus (Subject to T&C’s).
- Access to the BenefitHub – a portal that offers the widest variety of discounted leisure, health and financial benefits and helps you make savings across a range of products and services.
- Great career opportunities which include the chance to travel the world (Asia, Europe, Middle East, USA, etc.) and work in some of the world’s most amazing places.
All applicants require the following:
- To have great communication skills and a positive out-going personality.
- To be honest, reliable, responsible individuals with a strong work ethic.
- To be available to work early (from 6.30am) and/or late shifts (up to 11pm)
- To be flexible to work at least 3 shifts per week (either weekdays or weekends)
- To be able to carry 25kg
- To be able to follow instructions and comply with ALL company standards
To apply and find out more please visit our website www.hbleisure.com/careers.