General Manager - Brewhouse & Kitchen
Why Brewhouse & Kitchen?
Founded in 2013, B&K is a blend of Great British Pubs with US-inspired hospitality and beer culture. We have open fires, cask ales and Sunday Roasts – but we also have quirky industrial décor, an eclectic range of guest beers and home-style BBQ dishes.
We are unique whereby we brew beer on-site, delivering an experience to the senses with the smells, sights and tastes.
B&K inspires our teams by living by the line “people always remember how you make them feel”, we hold ourselves to this daily, Brewing Happiness wherever we can. We brew great beer and great experiences, every single day.
Benefits of being a B&K General Manager
- Award winning employer – Best Pub brand 2022, Best Employer 2021
- Competitive General Manager Salary
- Bonus scheme with the opportunity to significantly enhance your annual salary
- Up to £1000 Refer a Friend Bounty Scheme
- Access your pay early with Hastee Pay, including financial wellbeing support
- Free team meal on shift
- 30% off Food, Drink, Accommodation & Experience’s in our Brewpubs
- Buy-one-get-one-free on our Mini-Kegs of in-house brewed beer
- Access to Brewhub – with over 3000 discounts & cashback opportunities
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Award-winning learning & development in the hospitality industry, including: B&K Specialist Training, B&K Learning Hub, Apprenticeships plus much, much more
- Annual incentive trips and benefits
- 24 hour access to our Employee assistance programme offering free counselling, financial and well-being support
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Career progression in a fun, fast-paced industry
- Free Brewery Experience Day for you and a friend when you join
- Brewing Happiness – a positive mindset for all team and guests
- Flexible shifts to fit in with life!
Our General Managers are the ultimate leaders, setting the tone and culture within their Brewpubs. You will be an expert at getting the best out of people, being an excellent coach to help them be the best they can be. Your operational standards will be of utmost importance, ensuring you trade your Brewpub in a safe, legal and compliant way. You have a passion for all things hospitality, who celebrates success and also understands how to motivate and manage performance.
As a General Manager, you will have full ownership of your Brewpub P&L, lead shifts including opening & closing the Brewpub, act as the key contact for the community in your site, be a decision maker who is determined to grow their business and deliver the B&K Way.
Our General Managers will champion our core Brewing Happiness Values:
People First – We are in the People industry; we just so happen to serve food & drinks.
Passion – We are passionate about great people, great beer, great food & great times
Fun – People come to the Brewpub to have fun, this starts with our teams
Integrity – We focus on the CAN do, not on the can’t
If all of this sounds exciting to you, then click ‘apply’ now!