A DAY TIME MON-FRI ONLY ROLE IS WAITING FOR YOU! No evenings ever!
We create coffee houses that serve delicious, fresh seasonal food, made from scratch by our skilled chefs & we make specialty coffee accessible and enjoyable for all.
Manners are key - they're important, they're neglected, and people do care about them. They go to the core of our identity; we strive to evoke the best of a period gone by, that’s why our tag line is ‘well-mannered coffee’.
About the right candidate:
We need people who not only love coffee but love people, as putting customers at the heart of everything you do in the front of house role is key. All our staff have a passion for coffee and love interacting with customers. We want your personalities to shine through and ensure each and every customer’s demands are catered for.
You will be responsible of the opening and closing of the shop, supervising the staff and reporting and being the right hand aid to the General Manager. Training will be provided but barista and coffee experience is expected at this level for this role.
Areas of Responsibility:
Taking customer orders
Looking after the shop
Serving Food Items
Till and Cash Operations
What we offer:
- complimentary coffees all day long - even on your days off!
- Flexible hours, and DAY TIME only shifts
- Coffee training and further development opportunities
- A daily meal allowance
- Discounted when not working
- Close to public transport
- Bag of coffee on us every month
- 40% off at our partner brands (The Lebanese Bakery/Chestnut Bakery)
- Refer a friend bonus
- Paid birthday off
- Paid 30 minute lunch breaks
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free access to well being and employee assistance platforms
What is not to love?!? We look forward to hearing from you!
*The Gentlemen Barista's is equal opportunity employer, We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.