Chef - Back of House Team Member at The Lebanese Bakery
We are looking for an enthusiastic Back of house team member to join our Lebanese Bakery family.
The Lebanese Bakery is a franchise that originated in Beirut, Lebanon, it now has expanded to London and other parts of the gulf countries. We are expanding more and will be opening new sites soon.
We specialise in traditional Lebanese Manaeesh which is toppings on a flat bread, we produce all the mixes used in house such as lahme bi ajin, sujuk, ras asfour etc. We bake all the flatbreads to order in our Lebanese style gas-fired oven.
What we would like from you:
- Someone who can demonstrate good skill in the kitchen
- Adapt to new surroundings and willing to prove themselves in a fast paced environment.
- Daily tasks include, neatly placing fresh mixes on top of our signature dough.
- Baking it in a traditional oven and quickly plating it for service.
- Throughout the day the usual mise-en-place is necessary such as veg cutting and cooking with our rational oven. *Baking experience is not necessary, full training will be provided.
What we would like to give you:
- Flexible hours (no early starts/late finishes)
- An extra day off on your birthday
- A completely transparent tronc system which is quite a chunky value
- Service length holiday accrual
- Free food when working, 40% off when not working
- 33% Harrods discount
- Volunteer days off
- Access to Zest - a well-being platform
- 40% off at all of our sister brands too (The Chestnut Bakery and The Gentlemen Baristas)
*The Lebanese Bakery is equal opportunity employer, We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.