We are looking for an Events Manager to join the team at The Ivy Collection, as an Event Manager you will effectively manage and sell the private dining space within a portfolio of restaurants. The role will require you to understand your client’s requirements, communicating effectively with the on-site restaurant team and delivering the excellent service that The Ivy Collection is known for.
• Full management and co-ordination of all events from enquiry to the day of event.
• Maintain strong relationships with the restaurant teams to maximise revenue and optimise occupancy of the private dining space.
• Follow up on client feedback after the event in a timely manner ensuring any negative feedback is effectively handled.
• Leads pre-event function sheet meetings with the onsite restaurant team.
• Attends monthly restaurant management meetings and provides relevant Private Dining information as required.
• Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
• A good working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and related PC packages is essential for this role.
• Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
• Effective decision-making skills.
• Ability to acquire and maintain relationships with clients and colleagues
The Ivy Collection is a market leading prestigious restaurant group. With a rich history and long-standing reputation within the hospitality and catering industry, we have grown from strength to strength opening our iconic restaurants across the UK and internationally. As we continue to expand, we offer structured career paths and effective hospitality and catering training at every level to ensure your development and confidence grows with the collection.
Apply today and speak to one of our hospitality specialists.