Training as Commis chef working towards a level 2 qualification, you’ll be involved in all aspects of the daily kitchen routine.
Initially you’ll work closely with other chefs to help build your confidence within a new environment and to ensure your safety, as you become confident in your abilities and using your new found skills you’ll begin to run your own areas within the kitchen.
Duties will include:
- At all times ensuring the Health & Safety of yourself & others
- Ensure Food safety in line with current legislation
- Taking instruction from senior chefs
- Ingredient preparation
- Cooking of ingredients using various different cooking methods & techniques
- Plating and presentation of food
- Portion & stock control