We offer competitive salaries, transparent career paths, mastery training courses, Brewhub - our online employee portal with hundreds of nationwide discounts, wellbeing centre, and also to be part of a fun and inclusive culture.
We now have an exciting opportunity for team members to join us at our brewpub in Nottingham.
At Brewhouse and Kitchen, we work with fun and honest people, who LOVE BEER and relish the opportunity to look after our guests. It is important to us that our teams are happy, as happy people do legendary things.
We hire people who want to grow, learn and develop and aim to master everything they do. We always aim to raise our game and beat our personal best, we look for like-minded people to join our team. If this sounds good to you, and you fancy a challenge then get in touch!
- To be part of a team that fosters a fun and friendly environment for both guests and team alike.
- To always put our guests first and ensure that each guest receives a personalised and exceptional guest experience
- To always strive to develop great knowledge on all of our products at Brewhouse and Kitchen, and use your knowledge to enhance the guest experience
- To be the champion of Brewhouse and Kitchen team standards, never compromising the right way to do things
Technical Skills/ qualifications.
- Legally allowed to work in the UK
- Have the flexibility to be able to work evenings and weekends including bank holidays
- Be of reasonably good health and have sufficient stamina to work in a pressurised, physical environment.
- A good conversational level of English
- Literate and numerate to a reasonable level in order to complete daily financial activities and company procedures.
- Lives within a reasonable travelling distance to the pub.