WE ARE LOOKING TO THE FUTURE! IT IS TIME TO GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN!
Are you ready join our growing family of restaurants. We are searching for a hard working dedicated Head Chef to come join our team to support us in the reopening of our restaurant in BRENTWOOD, ESSEX.
This role is for an experienced Head Chef with in depth knowledge and experience of Italian cuisine, its cooking techniques & culture. It is essential that you are able to demonstrate that you can prepare & make fresh pasta, lasagne, burrata, pizza dough and other key classic Italian dishes completely from scratch from your own extensive proven experience.
You must have a warm personality & possess an immense passion for high quality fresh food, & display the high energy levels to deliver exceptional service, this mixed with a proven track record of successful career progression.
Head Chef responsibilities and experience include:
- Several years of stable experience of working within a premium high-volume restaurant serving high-quality fresh Italian food, especially, pizza, pasta, breads and pastries.
- You must have the knowledge & skills to be able to prepare classic dishes from scratch.
- Hands on cooking and running the kitchen, setting the example.
- Consistently achieve food quality and consistency in line with Company standards and specifications
- An understanding of how to manage stocks to deliver optimum GP margins.
- Attention to detail, passion for fresh food & drink, loves hospitality and keeps up with industry trends.
- Experience in developing skills within the kitchen brigade
You must be resilient and adaptable to change as this is an evolving brand.
A strong multi-tasker and highly organised individual, who ensures that all processes are followed and delivers on Health & Safety and Food Hygiene at all times.
Good understanding of English Language, fluent Italian a distinct advantage.
You will need to live within a commutable distance of Brentwood.
Head Chef Benefits:
- Working with a close knit team
- A highly competitive remuneration package
- Joining an evolving brand that you can grow with
- Extensive career development and training opportunities
- A non-corporate environment
- Delicious Italian cuisine
Immediate interviews are available for successful Applicants. Start date TBC