HOSPITALITY IS BACK & WE ARE LOOKING TO THE FUTURE
Are you ready to get back to work & join our growing family of restaurants. An exciting opportunity awaits to join our team & support our General Manager with this fantastic new opening in LEYTON.
FIGO at its heart is a family owned, neighbourhood restaurant which reflects both the traditional & modern aroma of “Cucina Italiana” upscale with a buzzing atmosphere.
Like our food we are looking for someone who is authentic & as such, you must share our traditional Italian values & culture - believe in genuine hospitality, exude natural warmth, be extremely chatty, and comfortable with guest engagement.
The role will involve overseeing a high volume operation with the potential for multiple revenues streams & would suit a candidate who has experience of both volume and quality fresh food restaurant operations, new openings a real plus.
You must be flexible and able to work weekends and evenings and be able to travel to East London within a reasonable commutable distance, please state your willingness to travel, re-locate in application.
Deputy Manager responsibilities and experience include:
- Assist the General Manager to direct all activities in the restaurant to ensure that all targets (KPIs) and deadlines are met
- Assist the General Manager in overseeing the restaurant financial management, planning, systems and controls
- To ensure consistently high standards of restaurant presentation
- Start to develop an in-depth knowledge of the market and the industry
- Ensure the restaurant delivers a consistently excellent guest experience
- Ensure that all customer feedback is dealt with effectively – turn complaints into compliments
- Consistently develop and measure the product knowledge of your team through team briefs, 1-1 activity
- Regularly hold guest experience training and refresher training
- Ensure that all served dishes meet the company standard for all food and drink specifications
- Be passionate about food and drink with a natural ability to provide detailed descriptions to our customers
- Fluent written and spoken English, Italian a bonus
Deputy Manager Benefits:
- Working with a close knit team
- A highly competitive remuneration package
- Joining an evolving brand that you can grow with
- Extensive career development and training opportunities
- A non-corporate environment
- Delicious Italian cuisine