HOSPITALITY IS BACK & WE ARE LOOKING TO THE FUTURE
Are you ready to get back to work & join our growing family of restaurants.
An exciting opportunity awaits. We are searching for a dedicated & experienced BARISTA to join our team & support with the set up & opening of our this fantastic new opening in LEYTON.
FIGO at its heart is a family owned, neighbourhood restaurant which reflects both the traditional & modern aroma of “cucina Italiana” upscale with a buzzing atmosphere.
Like our food we are looking for someone who is authentic & as such, you must share our traditional Italian values & culture - believe in genuine hospitality, exude natural warmth, be extremely chatty, and be comfortable with guest engagement.
The role will involve overseeing the CAFETERIA, which will be an exciting coffee & pastry part of the business, & offer up the potential for restaurant as a whole.
The role would suit a candidate who has experience of both volume & quality coffee within a busy restaurant/cafeteria operation
You must be flexible and able to work weekends and evenings and be able to travel to East London within a reasonable commutable distance, please state your willingness to travel, re-locate in application.
Head Barista responsibilities and experience include:**
- Previous supervisory/leadership responsibilities.
- Coffee obsessed with the skills o execute most forms of latte art at a high level
- Develop the team to deliver multiple drinks in timely manner to spec.
- Passionate & Knowledgeable of different coffee types/blends/roasts/milk
- Opening and closing procedures and operation barista responsibilities
- Experience in espresso machine and grinder cleaning and upkeep
- Working with a close knit team
- A highly competitive remuneration package
- Joining an evolving brand that you can grow with
- Extensive career development and training opportunities
- A non-corporate environment
- Delicious Italian cuisine