Fancy working for an award winning business? Do you want to run a venue that creates innovative and delicious food you can be proud of, serves delicious drinks, many of which are made in our own brewery and is set in a glorious part of the country? Well, here at Butcombe, we can do just that!
We are looking for a General Manager to join the family.
You will be:
- Well, obviously, a top notch General Manager. Someone who can serve great drinks and food and make what we do the talk of the town!
- Many of our sites have rooms. Someone with knowledge of guests staying with us overnight would be super.
- A leader. We are a hands on bunch and want our General Managers to lead from the front, get stuck in and be as confident creating rotas and policies as they are mopping the floor.
- A bit of a star with numbers. Pricing, stock control, wastage, labour, these are all things you will manage and will mean your P&L looks healthy.
- Passionate. Everything we do is from the heart and we genuinely get a buzz from seeing our customers enjoy themselves. You will champion this in the venue and make sure everything we serve is made with love!
- Yourself. We are an eclectic bunch and want individuals not robots.
- A champion of safety (OK, this does sound a bit cheesy!). Seriously though, we need someone fully up to speed with health and safety, legislation and standards.
- Someone who raises the spirits – of your team. Whether delivering great training, recruiting a new superstar or just making someone smile, you will be setting the bar high.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work for an award winning business.
- The opportunity to work for a diverse company and get experience in a range of venues with different menus.
- Access to industry leading training and development.
- A competitive salary.
- A sensible working week. OK, everyone says this but we genuinely mean it! We will always try and make sure you do sensible hours and can be your best.
- A business who cares about you. We offer an Employee Assistance Program that is there 24/7 to provide you with support.
Staff parties, events, training courses and much more!