As part of the management team here at Carluccio's, you take ownership in delivering only the very best for your guests. As a leader you motivate your team to achieve the highest standards you live by, utilising your knowledge and coaching your team. As an Assistant Manager are always committed to running a business focused on growth and delivering great hospitality.
Joining us as an Assistant Manager you are joining our famiglia and will help us ensure that all of our guests have a memorable experience and become friends for life.
To work with our restaurants, supporting and delighting our guests and your team we ask that our Assistant Managers have the following skills and behaviours when you join us.
• As a role model it’s important you set the standard and be the ambassador for Carluccio’s
• Committed to delivering only the highest standards of food and service through leading, supporting and coaching the whole team (including the kitchen!)
• Good understanding of Health & Safety and Food Safety practices
• Actively able to inspire, lead and encourage your team whilst remaining self-motivated
• Willing and eager to learn and go above and beyond
• Having a commercial awareness that grows the business
• Your charisma, bundles of enthusiasm and passion are all naturally authentic
• The maestro of multi-tasking; being organised and understanding how to prioritise tasks efficiently
• You are adaptable & versatile; leading change, finding new and improved ways of working
• Curious to sample the best Italian ingredients
What’s in it for you
You will receive support, training & development opportunities from the moment you start, helping you to become a Carluccio's expert.
• Discretionary bonus scheme
• Training & development courses
• Apprenticeship scheme
• 50% Discount off your total bill for you and 5 friends in all of our brands (T&C's apply)
• Discounted food on shift
• Exclusive access to 1000’s of discounts of online and high street retailers and restaurants
• Employee assistant programme
• Refer a Friend Scheme
Your next steps could see you develop into a General Manager. What are you waiting for, start your career as a Carluccio's Assistant Manager now!