Supervisors wanted at Black Sheep Coffee. Great rates of pay and opportunities to grow with us!
Are you a Black Sheep? A Supervisor with an itch to shake up the established order and offer something new and exciting to customers everywhere? So do we! Maybe we can help each other out...
About Black Sheep Coffee...
Founded by Eirik & Gabriel, university flat mates, who quit their jobs to #LEAVETHEHERD and embark on exciting coffee journey. Their mission is to challenge the establishment, take down the big corporate brands, and rid the world of boring, average tasting coffee.
Black Sheep Coffee is the only retail coffee company in the world to serve 100% specialty grade Robusta Coffee in a market dominated by Arabica. We buy coffee directly at the plantations ensuring the picking, drying and washing process adheres to the strictest of guidelines for a sustainable model that protects the environment, and everyone involved.
All our venues boast an immersive urban experience combined with music and arts and an after-work scene where coffee inspired cocktails and local spirits come together.
Great Supervisors across our existing London sites, as well as positions for our exciting future sites.
- A customer-oriented positive attitude
- Experience of customer service
- The diary to accommodate flexible shifts
- A desire to mix things up and play with the status quo
- A drive to give back to the community with our free coffee boards for the homeless
- An eye for detail and high quality
- Ability to lead and inspire the team during busy hours
- Experience in supporting shop management and day to day managerial tasks
- A basic knowledge of training
We don't complicate things here at Black Sheep Coffee... We're offering the chance to work with some of the best people who simply love what they do.
There are ample possibilities for rapid progression with a competitive rate of pay for our Head Baristas and opportunities to earn bonuses.
Join us in leaving the herd behind and apply today!