As part of the management team here at GBK, you take ownership in delivering only the very best for your guests. As a leader you motivate your team to achieve the highest standards, utilising your knowledge and coaching your team. As a Restaurant Manager, you are always committed to running a business focused on growth and great hospitality.
Joining us as a Restaurant Manager you become part of our family and will help us ensure that all of our guests have a memorable experience and become friends for life.
To work within our restaurants we ask that our Restaurant Managers have the following skills and behaviours when you join us.
• As a role model it’s important you set the standard and be the ambassador for GBK
• Committed to delivering only the highest standards of food and service through leading, supporting and coaching the whole team (including the kitchen!)
• Excellent understanding of Health & Safety and Food Safety practices
• Actively able to inspire, lead and encourage your team whilst remaining self-motivated
• Willing and eager to learn and go above and beyond
• Having a commercial awareness that grows the business
• Your charisma, bundles of enthusiasm and passion are all naturally authentic
• The maestro of multi-tasking; being organised and understanding how to prioritise tasks efficiently
• You are adaptable & versatile; leading change, finding new and improved ways of working
• A chance to build a career in an exciting industry where no two days are ever the same.
What's in it for you:
• 50% Discount off your total bill for you and 5 friends in all of our brands (T&C's apply)
• Exclusive access to discounts on 1000's of online and high-street retailers, and restaurants
• Discounted food on shift
• Employee assistant programme
• Flexible working opportunities
• Training and development opportunities
• Apprenticeship Scheme
• Refer A Friend Bonus Scheme
So, what are you waiting for? In addition to managing a restaurant, manage your own journey with us and be yourself the whole time.