Operations Manager - Giraffe – 9 months Maternity Cover
We are looking for an Operations Manager to join us as a key part of the senior operational team. You will have overall responsibility and accountability for maximising the sales and profit performance in your cluster of restaurants. Working closely with the general managers and kitchen managers, you will drive performance across all aspects of the business from health and safety, food standards and financial audits, through to recruitment, training and development, and guest experience.
Giraffe's adventure began in 1998 and our journey is still going strong. We're growing taller everyday with new sites opening across the country and internationally. We’ve scoured the globe for the most exciting ideas and dishes for our menus, and now, we’re searching for the very best leaders to help our staff bring them to life for our lovely guests.
What do we look for in an Operations Manager?
• Previous experience as an Operations Manager, Area Manager, or multi-site role within hospitality is essential
• Experience of managing branded restaurants would be advantageous
• Communication skills with the ability to effectively coach and develop the team
• Warm and friendly personality that engages others
• Self-motivated and tenacious
• Ability to build strong working relationships at all levels
• Strong numeracy/literacy skills
• Pro-active style
• Flexibility to cope with changing circumstances
What’s in it for you?
• A chance to build a career in an exciting industry where no two days are ever the same
• A competitive hourly rate
• 50% Discount off your total bill for you and 5 friends in all of our brands (T&C's apply)
• Exclusive access to discounts on 1000's of online and high-street retailers, and restaurants
• Discounted food on shift
• Employee assistant programme
• Flexible working opportunities
• Training and development opportunities
• Apprenticeship Scheme
• Refer A Friend Bonus Scheme
If this sounds like you then we’d like to hear from you!