You work within the heart of the restaurant; our kitchen. As a Chef you are devoted to helping us deliver EPIC food to each and every guest ensuring it is perfect every time. Not only do you strive to support your fellow team members, you also work hard to ensure our kitchens follow both Health & Safety and Food Safety practices at all times.
Joining us as a Chef you become part of our famiglia and will help us ensure that all of our guests have a memorable experience and become friends for life.
To work within the heart of our kitchen we ask our chefs to have the following skills and behaviours as we are always willing to train and develop additional skills as you grow with us.
• A good understanding of the English language
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Focused on delivering the very best food, time and time again
• Able to work at pace and multi task where necessary
• Be a team player
• Ability to cross train across all sections in the kitchen
• Follow and adhere to our company standards and follow legal guidelines for Food Hygiene and Health & Safety
What’s in it for you
You will receive support, training and development opportunities from the moment you start, helping to build you to become a Carluccio's expert.
• Training & development courses
• Discounted food on shift
• Flexible working opportunities
• Exclusive access to 1000’s of discounts of online and high street retailers and restaurants
• Apprenticeship scheme
• Employee assistant programme
• 50% Discount off your total bill for you and 5 friends in all of our brands (T&C's apply)
• Refer a friend scheme
Your next steps could see you cross train or develop into a Junior Sous Chef or beyond. What are you waiting for, start your career as a Carluccio's Chef now