Nursery Assistant Apprenticeship
- To plan and implement exciting activities to meet the needs of all children.
- To be a key person, be assigned key children and be responsible for up to date and accurate achievement files.
- To support all staff and engage in good teamwork.
- Work in partnership with staff, parents and other professionals.
- To attend out of work activities i.e. parent’s evenings, summer fayre, Christmas parties etc.
- To follow all of the Nurseries policies and Procedures
- To safeguard the children at all times.
- Record accidents and incidents should they arise.
- To provide high quality care to meet the diverse needs of all children.
- To complete the Early Years qualification in a timely manner.