We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Assistant Manager. A classic British pub that serve up everything from brunch to dinner with outstanding British food and drinks in the heart of South West London.
The role will encompass assisting the General Manager on the day to day operation of the pub; including rotas, P&L reporting and cash & liquor stock management, building sales and marketing plans as well as leading & developing the team in service with a hands-on approach.
Why work with us as an Assistant Manager for us?
- Great staff discounts across the Cirrus Inns Group
- An excellent salary + surcharge
- Perkbox - Over 270 discounts and freebies for brands you use everyday
- Plenty of training and development opportunities including: Cellar Management, Barista, WSET and Personal Licenses
- Annual salary reviews
We're looking for an Assistant Manager who has:
- Previous experience at management level for a minimum of 1 year in a premium full-service gastro / 1 rosette establishment
- Excellent food & drink knowledge
- Good understanding of the importance of financial targets and how we can achieve them
- Familiarity with sales and marketing plans
- Competent and organised in handling bedroom and function / event enquiries and bookings
If you’re an Assistant Manager looking to take your next step in your career and become part of a vibrant and highly successful pub collection, please send us your CV as we want to hear from you!