We have a great opportunity to join The Rainforest Café and Bubba Gump Shrimp Co as a Retail Manager. You will provide leadership, assistance and support in the management of all on-site aspects of the merchandising business for the Central London sites.
This is a great chance to develop your leadership skills and be part of the wider Disney Theatrical Group Team to achieve wider company goals & targets.
- Duty Management of Sales Floor Operations. Lead the Merchandise Sales Staff by actively selling at all locations where possible; excelling in Guest Service and driving sales.
- Using available tools, and developing new tools, to best manage the needs of the business and to train / develop all staff under accountability. Identify areas of opportunity or risk, analyse sales and manage staff.
- Identify opportunities for increased sales & profit. Manage implementation of initiatives, ensuring commitment from others.
- Implementation & management of visual merchandise displays and standards. Finding new ways to display merchandise to drive sales and standards. This includes performing routine maintenance on the kiosks and partnering with production when larger upkeep projects are required.
- Provide relevant formal & informal feedback on staff performance.
- Communicating required information to key stakeholders in a timely and efficient manner, including handover emails, sales reports, inventory/finance information and performance feedback.
- Manage Inventory through regular stocktakes, monthly stock audits, stock movement tracking and EPOS management. Liaising with Warehouse on transfers, managing cost efficiency.
- Partnering with senior management on staff scheduling to ensure full coverage.
- Liaise with internal & external partners to drive sales & profitability, fostering relationships to help with daily operations.
- Recruitment of new staff and induction training for all local staff. Demonstrating commitment to diversity & inclusion throughout recruitment process.
- Track, reconcile & communicate weekly settlement figures. This includes all online sales, in venue sales and staffing hours. Liaise with venue staff, senior management; and both venue and finance & accounting departments.
- Complete delegated tasks from Senior Management and Corporate Office.
- Proven Management experience in Retail
- At least 2 years at Assistant Retail Management level
- Experience using a EPOS system and inventory tracking tool
- Visual Merchandising
- Performance Management
- Inventory, Stock & Cash Management
- Experience in Recruitment
- Experience with HR, Personnel & Data Protection Management
- Experience in Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Continued career development and growth opportunities
- Discount in all the restaurants and retail shops of the Group
- Management Bonus Program
- 28 days holiday paid
- Pension scheme
- Staff meal