We’re looking for a Head Chef to lead our back of house team at our restaurant, . As a Head Chef, you’ll manage and develop all kitchen operations and produce outstanding food, whilst maintaining high standards. We will provide all training and further career development.
- Lead, inspire and manage the kitchen team to ensure the kitchen runs smoothly at all times
- Be a leader and role model to your team, upholding the company’s values and motivating and inspiring individuals throughout the business
- Possess excellent culinary and presentation skills with attention to detail - ensuring the team implements quality control in line with the restaurants standards
- Be financially aware – deliver on forecasts, budgets and understand the business performance
- Take charge of all aspects of people management for your team including recruitment, payroll, training and appraisals.
- Ensure legal guidelines and due diligence within the kitchen are adhered to – including, health & safety, hygiene, equal opportunities, HACCP and all other legislation as appropriate.
Learning & development for all our employees is a crucial part of life at the Ivy Collection, and we also offer the following perks and benefits:
- Staff meals, served exactly as they are to guests
- A generous staff discount at all of our Ivy Collection restaurants nationwide
- Clean chef whites on every shift
- Lots of great benefits including, cycle to work scheme and savings on things like gym membership and cinema tickets
- Reward programmes, long service awards and staff incentives