Professional couple required to manage a holiday property in the Cotswolds.
A fantastic opportunity for the right candidates to look after a stunning property on the outskirts of Stow on the Wold, Gloucestershire. It is a 7 bedroom holiday let due to launch this summer, which you will help to set up and manage. The property also boasts large grounds and and gardens, as well as a seasonal outdoor swimming pool.
Ideally one of you will be an experienced housekeeper/front of house person with a keen eye for detail, and the other a knowledgeable all round handyman/maintenance person. Experience in gardening would be advantageous.
- Must be computer literate, as part of the job will include dealing with online reservations and answering email enquiries
- An excellent command of English language, both spoken and written
- Previous experience in a similar role, either in hospitality or a high end domestic setting.
- To maintain the overall high standard of the property, grounds, gardens and swimming pool
- Dealing with guest enquiries and reservations by telephone and email
- Assisting in marketing the property to attract additional bookings
- Meeting and greeting the guests on arrival and acting as a point of contact throughout the stay
- Cleaning the house to a high standard after guest departure
- Carrying out additional duties based on business demands and guest requirements (assisting with shopping, restaurant reservations, train station pickups and drop-offs, laundry and dry cleaning etc.)
On offer is an attractive salary package with a great work-life balance and a self-contained 2 bedroom accommodation unit on site.
Interested candidates should apply with a CV along with a cover letter and references.