Senior Chef de Partie
We’re looking for a Senior Chef De Partie to join The Ivy Dawson Street. You’ll make sure every dish arrives on time using the best quality ingredients. You will keep an eye on the section and standards. All while delivering excellent guest service and ensure the guests leave happy.
For the first time, the Ivy Collection will be extending the magic and glamour oversees for our first International opening in the heart of Dawson Street. With twenty-six existing sites in handpicked locations across London and the UK, The Ivy Dawson Street will be one of our biggest and most exciting projects to date.
Who are we?
Iconic but accessible. Glamorous but good fun. Prestigious but unpretentious. The Ivy Collection is bringing a touch of The Ivy magic to the rest of London and beyond, with fabulous food you’d happily eat every day and service you’d expect from the best.
Who are you?
- Current / previous experience working in a busy restaurant as a Senior Chef De Partie
- A good communicator, exceptionally friendly and inclusive, even after a long shift
- A willingness to work in a supportive, structured environment
- Ability to work on your own initiative calmly when under pressure
- Thorough knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety
What’s in it for you?
As well as a chance to add one of the world’s most prestigious names to your CV, you’ll get:
- Top class training, before the job, and on the job
- Meals from our menu and discount in all our restaurants
- Lots of benefits including your uniform, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, a recommend a friend scheme and savings on things like gym membership and cinema tickets
- A salary you’ll be hard pressed to beat
With more restaurants opening next year, The Ivy Collection is your oyster. You could help open a new site. Move to head office. Take on a bigger team. Tell us your plans and we’ll help you get there.