£12,000 – 20 hours per week
Searcys is the longest-running independent catering company in Britain. We are creators of brilliant restaurant experiences and wonderful events. Our collection of venues includes restaurants, bars, cafes, and event spaces across the UK. You can find us in iconic surroundings such as The Gherkin, Blenheim Palace and St Pancras International Station. The main areas we serve are restaurants, bars and cafes on the high street as well as visitor attractions, and event venues.
As a Sales Executive at Searcys you will manage and convert venue enquiries and sales opportunities of the Sales & Events Department, generate and contribute sales, achieving The HAC Monthly, Quarterly and Annual budget, profitability targets, and deadlines.
- Receive incoming enquiries following the Sales Department standards and procedures and to convert them into the confirmed business.
- Prepare proposals for new enquiries, ensuring venue standards are adhered to and contain best fit/feature expectations for the client and maximising yield and revenue.
- All sales procedures and administration correspondence duties are up to date and completed in a timely fashion as per agreed KPI’s. (Proposals, Contracts, Follow-ups and Deposit schedule/payments).
- Provide account management support for assigned client accounts. To grow market share and generate new leads for the venue.
- Responsible for the correct issue and production of the weekly function details, which will ensure a seamless and smooth running of functions by liaising between client and The HAC departments on all potential changes and final guest requirements.
- To meet with prospective clients and show them around the venue facilities.
- To support the Sales and Marketing Manager to identify and support new leads for future business opportunities.
- To maintain a clean CRM database and bookings calendar.
- undertake appropriate administrative tasks for the department as required.
- report sales activities on a daily and weekly basis.
- support the Sales Team in promotional and hospitality activities as directed by the SMM.
- Achieve targeted KPIs as agreed by the Sales and Marketing Manager
As our Sales Executive you will possess excellent product knowledge, strong business acumen and to build strong working relationships with colleagues. You will have a proven track record within the industry and have experience within a sales environment.
As well as the above you will be proactive in all sales activities and respond quickly to drive business through periods of low demand. You must have excellent communication skills, internally and externally with strong presentation skills.
Alongside working within some of the most iconic venues within the UK, with the very best teams, we also offer great benefits alongside your career, which include:
- 40% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Up to 33 days annual leave (dependant on job role)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venue.
Searcys Learning & Development:
Searcys has a full blended learning programme that includes: formal qualifications, classroom training, eLearning and on the job training. We are proud of the investment we make in developing our people to raise their standards to be the best they can be.
Everyone who joins Searcys will attend our induction where they learn more about us and be supported throughout their journey with us. We invest in development opportunities and are looking to recruit, train and retain the best people for our own future talent.