Project Manager (Property)
Competitive based on experience & annual bonus
Stonegate have an amazing opportunity to join our expanding Property team, as a Project Manager for our Managed business. The Project Manager is responsible for delivering excellent standards of property management across a range of managed properties and will be expected to develop strong business relationships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers and contractors.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of investment schemes across our various retail formats and providing maintenance and compliance support activity as required to ensure the value of our estate is maintained.
We are looking for a Project Manager who has multi-site experience preferably within retail or hospitality. You should have a positive pro-active approach to work and be able to demonstrate understanding and willingness to challenge contractor rates and construction methodologies. Above all you will be uncompromising in your delivery of exceptional communication and customer service
Responsibilities of a Project Manage include:
- Deliver investments to meet the needs of the business ensuring projects are accurately briefed and scoped out, presented for approval and delivered on time and to budget ensuring all administration systems are appropriately updated on completion.
- Consider sustainability within significant capital investment projects and incorporate an assessment to improve the decision-making process.
- Working with your Operational colleagues, monitor Post Audit and ROI performance of all investment activity and that corrective actions are taken as necessary.
- Working alongside the Procurement Teams drive Group benefits from all purchasing.
Key to the role will be ensuring all investment and maintenance is completed to a high standard and that best value is achieved for all activity, including a strong approach to cost management.
What’s important to you? Is it…?
· Well Being: Private Healthcare through Vitality, annual leave purchase scheme, discounted dental insurance,
· Offices: Modern offices, with collaborative workspaces and secure free parking, regular social events, Company Charity Partnerships, award winning learning opportunities and ongoing career support at all levels.
· Financial: Competitive salary, annual bonus scheme, able to access your salary before you earn it with Wagestream, car allowance or car, 25 days annual leave, Stonegate discount card, High Street discounts
We can offer you all of this – apply now!
Similar searches: Pubs and Bars