voco® St David's Cardiff are looking for an Experienced Mixologist to join us as a Bartender in our fantastic Cardiff Bay 5-star hotel!!!
You will earn £11.00 per hour – equal to £22,880 full time salary plus service charge!
NO zero-hour contracts! Our contracts come with GUARANTEED WEEKLY HOURS!!
Part and full-time roles available
We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required!
To suceed as a Bartender you will need:
- To be passionate about delivering great service and be a mixologist by trade
- Previous experience as bartender / cocktail bartender
- Experience with working with customers in a busy environment
- To be willing to learn new things and work as part of a wide hotel team
At voco® everyone’s a host, if there’s one thing we know, it’s that a great host is at the heart of every great stay as we understand what our guest wants by delivering easy-going but attentive service.
What's in it for you as a Bartender:
We are part of the IHG Hotels & Resorts family, one of the world’s leading hotel companies, with a portfolio of 17 brands worldwide - which means global opportunities! Our Bartenders enjoy a massive range of benefits including:
- £11.00 per hour (£22,880.00 full time) and monthly paid Service Charge!
- NO zero-hour contracts! Our contracts come with GUARANTEED WEEKLY HOURS!!
- Part and full-time roles available
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
- We provide every employee company sick pay and life insurance
- Amazing discounts for our hotels and restaurants around the world
- Discounts from over 15,000 stores – all the way from retail to cinema
- Access to our fully funded Employee Healthcare Service 24-7 offering advice and support
- Don’t forget, bring your friends and take part in our generous ‘Refer a Friend’ programme!
- Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual
Our people help to make the biggest difference - If you enjoy variety and are at your best when being part of a team as well as being passionate about delivering excellent guest service through delivering high-quality food & beverages to all guests, this role is for you.
You’ll be called upon to complete a wide variety of tasks and jobs within the hotel and it’s extremely important that you remain flexible and versatile around this. If you enjoy variety and are at your best when being part of a team as well as being passionate about delivering first-rate guest service through your high-quality work, this role is for you.
Set on Cardiff Bay's waterfront, voco® St David's Cardiff makes a bold statement, with its glass-fronted façade, private balconies, floor-to-ceiling windows, and coastal setting. The Admiral at voco® St David’s Cardiff is our eclectic restaurant and bar. Our bold flavours draw inspiration from world food cultures and blend perfectly with the best seasonal produce Wales has to offer. The Marine Spa, located in the hotel, offers just the place to unwind and has been voted one of the best spas in the UK. voco St David's Cardiff is a wonderful setting for meetings, conferences, weddings and celebrations alike.
If you feel you have what it takes to be our Bartender, then please click ‘apply’ now!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.
At IHG Hotels & Resorts, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We firmly believe that all our colleagues deserve to be treated equally and have the same opportunities to develop and grow their skills within our business and provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and colleagues without regard to an individual's, race, colour, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.