We are seeking an excellent, enthusiastic and experienced bartender to join our passionate bar team.
The perfect Elegant Dining Bartender will be able to confidently create classic, as well as innovative, cocktails and be able to cope with a busy atmosphere.
WHY WORK FOR ETM?
- Flexible working hours
- Guaranteed share of service charge increase after 6 months of employment
- Half price food and drinks at any ETM Group or Maven Leisure venue, for you and up to 5 friends - any day, any time!
- Your birthday lunch in your venue is on us
- Free counselling, legal advice and access to hardship grants through our 24/7 employee helpline
- Membership of Wagestream, which allows you to access up to 40% of your earnings between pay dates
- Generous employee referral scheme: £400-£1000
- Money off your shopping at many high street stores
The Botanist (part of ETM Group) is a renowned restaurant and cocktail bar located in the prestigious Sloane Square. We only work with the freshest, most seasonal ingredients, using niche suppliers at the top of their game. Our menus are at the heart of what we do, and we regularly change our offering to ensure we are serving the most inspiring and delicious dishes.
ETM Group is a London based hospitality group with a rich collection of bars, restaurants and classic British pubs. We are all about quality, personality and memorable experiences for our guests. Being part of our ETM family you must live by our EPIC values of Excellence, Passion, Integrity and Challenge, and you must be able to transmit these within the FOH team.
Experience as an Elegant Bartender is essential. You will need to be a confident mixologist with a passion for providing guests with the best service. As a Bartender you will be responsible for:
- The day to day running of the bar
- Previous quality experience as a Bartender in a busy setting
- Cocktail creations & menu costings
- Planning, organising and coming up with creative working ideas
- Identifying problems and reacting to resolve the issues
- Maintaining a positive team atmosphere
- Ensuring guest satisfaction
We know hospitality can be hard work, but it's very rewarding! As part of the ETM family, we always pull together with smiles on our faces.
The basic hourly rate for this role is £10. You will also earn a share of service charge, which is distributed to all staff through a Tronc Point system. We cannot guarantee exact service charge amounts, but the advertised hourly rate is a fair indication of average hourly salary for this role, including of base rate and tronc.