As we approach the festive period we are looking for warm, friendly and welcoming colleagues to join our Front of House team on a seasonal basis to provide service to all our guests. We have flexible hours on offer.
What’s in it for our Front of House Assistant?
• Training and development opportunities
• Discounted food and drink
• Opportunity to earn more money through tips and service charge
• Assist in creating a warm and welcoming environment for all our guests.
• Ensure that guests are seated and provided with menus promptly.
• Ensure that all guests’ requests and queries are responded to promptly and effectively and that exceptional service is always delivered to guests.
• Familiarise yourself with the menu and as much information about the food and beverage offering available.
• Take food and beverage orders and ensure that orders are communicated to the kitchen and bar promptly and accurately.
• Ensure efficient and safe delivery of all food and beverage orders in line with guest expectations ensuring an exceptional level of service is maintained at all times.
• Set up, clear and prompt service tables after use to ensure that guests can be seated in a timely manner.
• Ensure the restaurant areas are clean and well presented at all times and assist with cleaning and housekeeping duties as required.
• Deal with guest complaints in a friendly and efficient manner, ensuring guest satisfaction at all times and ensuring that any guest complaints and comments are reported to management.
• Ensure all cash, charge, float and till procedures are carried out in line with agreed company procedures.
• Assist in the setup and preparation and provide service duties for events and conferences as required.
• Support the kitchen staff as and when required and in accordance with hygiene and safety regulations.
• Ensure that all front of house and guest areas are well maintained at all times.
So, if this sounds like something that would be perfect for you apply today or visit our careers site to view all of our live positions.