We’re turning the page on the traditional British Pub by adding our own little twist on a classic.
Do you want to be the star of our next story? Then read on….
Our newly formed Premium Food Division are a collection of authentic premium pubs located across London (with other parts of the UK set to follow). Whilst each pub will be unique to its history and location, embracing its individual identity and local community. All our pubs will share the same family values of genuine hospitality, fantastic food and drink, a great atmosphere all brought together by our story telling team.
Our Kitchens are hubs of culinary excellence, fired by a passion for quality. Whether our guests are joining us for an exceptional Sunday lunch, a private dining experience, sensational supper club or are just celebrating the biggest and best moments in their life, we are the place to dine!
Using the finest ingredients delivered fresh in pub every day, our menu has been created to elevate our guest's pub dining experience. Our range of classic pub dishes are all served with a twist, delivering moments of surprise and delight to the guest.
Do you want to be part of our next story?
If so, we’re looking for an existing Chef de Partie or Demi Chef de Partie who is looking to take the next step forward.
Does this describe you?
- An eagerness to deliver delicious food using only fresh ingredients
- Experience and skill to manage a section whilst also maintaining high level food hygiene and health and safety standards
- An individual who wants to join a team of hardworking, friendly and ambitious chefs who as a brigade are working to the common goal of excellence
- Up to date with COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations
- Holding a level 2 Food Safety qualification would be advantageous
- An ambassador of the company’s values
- Willingness to develop on a personal level in this quickly expanding collection of pubs.
We need someone who is excellent at working in a close-knit team and with a true passionate focus on delivering exceptional dishes. As well as the opportunity to work in a passionate and fun environment with like-minded people, here’s a flavour of the benefits we offer…
- Career development via our award-winning progression programmes
- Employee Reward Card – 25% off Food & Drink in all of our bars, clubs and pubs (Be at One, Slug and Lettuce, Popworld, and Walkabout to name a few) for you and your friends
- VIP entry into our late-night bars and clubs (including Q-jump)
- Access to Stonegate Xtra Rewards where you can get a wide range of discounts from major high street retailers and travel providers.
- Access to employee advice focussed around finance, health and wellbeing through our Employee Assistance Programme
- 25% discount at David Lloyd Gyms