Level 2 Commis Chef Apprenticeship in London, Canary Wharf - Novotel London Paddington
Commis chef duties:
· Take part in the food promotions with the Head Chef and Food & Beverage Manager.
· Deal with adhoc and special requests of the guests.
· Carry out the preparatory work in the kitchen: cleaning, slicing, garnitures, etc. in accordance with professional practices.
· Prepare dishes in accordance with the instructions from immediate manager.
· Ensure the proper presentation of plates and their correct temperature, in accordance with standards laid down by kitchen management.
· Ensure the compliance with the safety instructions in the use of the equipment provided i.e. knives, ham slice, deep fryer, etc.
-Tasty meals whilst on duty, as well as breakfast
-28 days of holiday including public holidays, increasing with length of service
-£500 referral bonus
-Free hotel stays across UK
-Discounted rates in Accor worldwide, even for your family and friends
-Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team buildings
-Cycle to work scheme
-Uniforms provided and free laundry
-Perks and cashbacks for 300+ high-street stores
-Trainings and academy programs to support your career progression.