Assistant General Manager at Megan’s - Winner of Best Emerging Concept 2022
At Megan’s we are always Sharing, Caring and Daring! It’s what makes working at Megan’s truly unique!
We share and celebrate our successes, share our growth, knowledge and opportunities while also sharing what our true selves are to create a safe space for everyone.
We care about your mental health, your time away from work and what your looking for in a new employer.
We are daring in our expansion plans and our mission to be the most loved neighborhood restaurant.
Yes we are on a truly daring growth journey, seeing us open four restaurants in 2021 and our plans are for 32 by 2024.
As our new Assistant General Manager, you will be pivotal in our daring growth plans! So as a way of sharing in this success, our current and new managers will earn up to £10,000 in April 2024. Every month your with us we will top up your Meganzabonus so you will contractually share in our success!
So come and be part of our Megan's dream team; working in our great restaurants at the heart of our neighborhoods with some very cute dogs, fresh food and a brand you can truly grow with and feel proud of.
What you will receive as our new Assistant Restaurant General Manager:
· Competitive salary of up to £38,000 *
· MEGANZABONUS – Earn up to £10,000 in April 2024
· Up to 50% discount on your bill when dinning with up to 6 friends and family.
· We share our weekend shifts so that every member of our team has one weekend off a month.
· Work & life balance – 48 hour working week and a commitment to make sure we also are flexible around your personal life.
· A fun work environment with a family feel.
· Wagestream – Access the money you have worked for before payday
· A realistic monthly performance bonus that is accumulated weekly! Earn up to £9,000 a year.
· Investment in YOU to become our next General Manager in one of our openings next year! We offer regular training, personal progression & opportunities for development with our exciting growth journey as we promote on average one person a week!
What you will be doing? :
Supporting your General Manager in sharing and caring for your management team with all aspects of the day to day running of the restaurant. Daring the team to deliver an amazing guest experience; ensuring the team is fully trained and has all the knowledge so they can shine! You will achieve and drive outstanding culture and results across all aspects of the restaurant; including but not limited to people, food, service & financial.
· To take the standards of the restaurants to exceptional heights
· Energise your team to achieve wonderful and outstanding guest experiences
· Owning the business as a whole with full P&L accountability for your restaurant
Are you our next Megan's Assistant General Managers?
- Charismatic, energetic, and personable individual with excellent communication and attention to detail.
- Experience in running or supporting a busy, high-volume & all-day restaurants and cafés.
- To have a good understanding of system such as Trail, Fourth, EPOS. (Don’t worry if don’t know these systems. We can train you.)
- Leadership qualities and the ability to make decisions, plan and be proactive.
- Thrilled and enthusiastic by the business and the fantastic opportunities for your personal development
Megan’s Restaurants is equal opportunity employer, We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
*Package includes membership of an independently managed tronc arrangement through which service charge is allocated outside of and in addition to your basic pay from your employment. Hourly amount shown is indicative, based on current tronc allocations, and actual pay may vary based on service charge collected.