Experienced General Manager for our Site in Elephant Park. £45k - £50k + tronc. OTE £50k - £55k.
The Rosy Hue. This is a new site which recently opened in Elephant Park.
The Rosy Hue is part of Livelyhood Pubs, an independent Pub Group. We already operate eight fantastic neighbourhood pubs across South London.
If you're keen to:-
· be part of a successful, expanding independent South London pub operator,
· Bring the very best of Livelyhood to Elephant and Castle
then the brand new Rosy Hue site with it 3,100 square-foot, 150-cover space, boosting an outdoor terrace for al fresco dining and drinking, is waiting for you.
Our General Manager will bring their capability to do, their passion to inspire and their desire to lead.
Our General Manager will be the face of Livelyhood in Elephant and Castle, delivering amazing occasions for our guests and building a great work environment for your team.
You’ll be someone who wants to be part of Livelyhood’s growth, with people at the heart of everything – that’s our guests, our suppliers, our teams, our communities and our charity partners, The BigKid Foundation, Only A Pavement Away and The Licensed Trade Charity.
We want to feel your passion for hospitality, see your ability to bring fun & delight in your people focused approach.
You’ll bring with you your wealth of previous relevant General Manager experience in a £25k + pub or bar and our ideal General Manager will have food and outdoor/garden space experience too.
Our General Manager will lead in the delivery of Livelyhood’s offering that has our five Lively Ways (values) of Authentic, Daring, People, Lively and Sustainable at its very heart.
What's in it for You
· £45k - £50k base salary
· PLUS very generous additional tronc – based on our current sites we anticipate this to be a further £5k per annum
· Additional quarterly General Manager bonus plan of £1500 a quarter and a further annual over achievement bonus opportunity of 40% of bonus pot.
· £75 Your Livelyhood Experience voucher for new joiners to enjoy so they can see what it's like to be a Livelyhood guest
· 40% food and drink discount for you and 5 guests valid in all sites from day 1
· Further 40% Livelyhood discount off of our delivery food and drink for you
· £15 voucher rewards for every positive guest shout out you receive
· We offer Management/leadership hospitality apprenticeships to support your development
· Flexible shifts
· Online certified training from day 1
· Wellbeing focused employer– with an on-site Mental Health First Aider & employee assistance support available
More About Livelyhood
We are an Independent & Inviting South London Pub Group with a South London based owner. We are a creator and operator of fabulous neighbourhood locals. Hospitality is in our soul. We are committed. We have fun.
We will give you all the tools you need, alongside genuine ownership - ownership of your P&L and real opportunities to build your business.
Livelyhood are expanding so this is a brilliant opportunity for those that want to, to progress and be a key part of our growth plans. Plenty of people have already developed their careers at Livelyhood, more certainly will.
If you like the sound of us & The Rosy Hue, we’d love to hear from you.
Auditions are happening now! We are reviewing General Manager applications as they arrive, so please don't delay in sending us yours.
You’ll understand that all applicants will require a UK bank account and proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.