We have a great opportunity for a dedicated and self-motivated 'Chef de Partie' to join Vacherin and work in our amazing sites across central London.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to progress in your career, please apply now!
Location: Central London (zone 1-3)
Team: Premier Crew
Rate of pay: £15.13 (Inc holidays)
Shifts Available: Monday to Friday
You will be...
- Self-motivation and a passion for hospitality and cooking
- Effective time management of busy kitchen section
- High standard of food preparation
- Attention to detail.
- At least 1-year experience in a Chef de Partie role
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Running and supervising any kitchen section to the required standards set by the Head Chef
- Ensuring all preparation of the designated section is complete and ready for each service
- Be responsible for the quality control of stock and prepared foods
- Ensuring good stock and waste control is practised
- Execute cooking to the expected high standard quickly and efficiently
- Ensure the cleanliness and organisation of the designated section
- Support head (sous) chef in delivering the required standard of food
What's in it for you?
Working with Vacherin has its perks! People are at the heart of everything we do, so we've developed a range of benefits to keep you happy.
- Personal Development and Training opportunities
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Eye care
- A great wellbeing strategy – including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, salary finance
- Family friendly support
- A holiday purchase scheme
- Regular social events and communication with our leaders
- Volunteering days
- Recognition schemes and people awards
- Long service awards
- Access to some great high street discount vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
Vacherin officially formed part of CH&CO Catering Group Ltd in 2021.
Partnerships, Innovation, Integrity, Quality, Fun