In search for an enthusiastic and talented Chef de Partie to join our fantastic Team at Hakkasan Mayfair!
The ideal Chef de Partie has:
- Previous experience in a similar role and in a fast paced environment;
- Passion for Asian/Chinese cuisine and exceptional service standards with attention to detail;
- Good command of English and/or Mandarin Chinese with the ability to communicate confidently;
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team;
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible;
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.
In addition to the usual benefits, such as meals on duty, uniforms, holidays, pension and life assurance, we also offer the following to all of our valued colleagues:
- 50% staff discount across all of our restaurants (including takeaway);
- Access to 800+ high street discounts;
- Wellbeing resources such as nutritional seminars and home workouts;
- Employee Assistance Programme, featuring confidential support for any of our team members whenever they need it;
- ‘Refer a Friend’ bonuses;
- Company-wide seasonal staff parties;
- Celebration events for each venue (including picnics, darts, paintballing and Dragon Boat racing);
- Gifts for Christmas, Chinese New Year, birthdays and long service milestones;
- Training and development opportunities, such as WSET, development courses, public speaking and more;
- International career opportunities;
- Fun activities to support chosen charities, help the environment and the communities that we live in, and to protect our planet.
ABOUT TAO GROUP HOSPITALITY
Tao Group Hospitality delivers distinctive culinary and premium entertainment experiences through its portfolio of restaurants, nightclubs, lounges, and daylife venues. Tao Group Hospitality acquired Hakkasan Group in April 2021. The combined company operates more than 70 branded locations in over 20 markets across five continents and features a collection of widely recognized hospitality brands. These include TAO, Hakkasan, OMNIA, Marquee, LAVO, Beauty & Essex, Wet Republic, Yauatcha, Ling Ling, Cathédrale, Little Sister, The Highlight Room, Sake No Hana, Jewel, and more. Tao Group Hospitality is part of Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. (MSG Entertainment) (NYSE: MSGE), a leader in live experiences.