Can you uphold our SHARP values? Are you Supportive, Honest, Active, Responsible and Passionate? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
We have an opportunity for a Breakfast Chef to join our exceptional kitchen team at The Ebrington Arms. The Ebrington Arms is a traditional local Inn with outstanding food and accommodation in an idyllic village at the heart of the Cotswolds golden triangle. Very much a local pub in an undiscovered village, it offers exceptional service, an outstanding chef, cosy accommodation, whilst creating an atmosphere and buzz that welcomes and embraces all. For more details, please visit The Ebrington Arms - Cotswold Pub & Inn
The role and responsibilities...
- Producing breakfast menu items any other food preparation required
- Responsible for the consistent high-quality production of food
- Ensuring all food is prepared using correct cooking methods. Record keeping and ensuring hygiene is at the forefront of what we do
- Assist with ordering and liaising with suppliers
- Assist with managing and controlling waste
- Working within budgets and liaising with senior team to ensure this is met
- A competitive hourly rate of £12.50 and a share of the tips
- Pro Active+ health and wellbeing cashback scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Food and accommodation discounts at all our stunning pubs
- Mentoring and personal development with an opportunity for career progression
- Free on-site parking