At Cosy Club, you can expect casual days, vibrant evenings, from brunch and coffee to dinner and drinks, our guests join us for an experience like no other.
Being our Sous Chef you'll get a competitive salary, tips and a bonus scheme that pays out regularly, alongside:
- Overtime pay for every hour worked over contracted hours
- A commitment to prioritise your work life balance and respect of your time off
- Two days off a week and one weekend off every six weeks
- Optional 40 hour contract (pro rata salary)
- Power over your pay with Wagestream
- Annual Loyalty share award option
- Meals on duty
- Unlimited 50% off staff discount across Cosy Club and Lounge
- Enhanced maternity/paternity benefit (according to length of service).
- Focus on your development and progression and a clear understanding on how you are able to do this
- An invitation to the most talked-about staff party in hospitality- Loungefest!
Most importantly we will ensure you are made to feel welcome at Cosy Club
As Sous Chef you'll need an insatiable hunger and eagerness to work with quality produce and fresh ingredients, which is why we expect enthusiasm and belief in what we serve and how we prepare it. In return, we'll provide ample opportunity to excel and become the leader you're meant to be.
As you look to the Head Chef, the team looks to you to be a coach, supporter and encourager - someone who'll share skills and responsibilities. When you're not helping the team realise their potential, you'll be rolling up your sleeves and playing your part to deliver service. Joining us a Sous Chef you will have lots of opportunity to develop and run your own kitchen one day.